The 2020 Brain Health Online Summit brings together 20 of the brightest minds in the Brain Health Community – leading Healthcare Professionals, Brain Injury Survivors, and Advocates – to share strategies, real-world experience, and clinical applications to help bring more understanding to this invisible injury!! Hear from one of these amazing experts each day throughout the month of March!
– Key Elements of Effective Brain Training
– Headaches and Neck Pain
– Cerebellum Rehab Strategies
– Frontal Lobe and Decision Making
– Low Level Light Laser Therapy
– The Otolithic System
– Recovering and thriving with a Traumatic Brain Injury
– Activate and Train the Cerebellum with Vibration
– Central Nervous System
– Nutrition and Diet
– Accelerating Concussion and TBI recovery with Neuro Therapy
– Virtual Reality Rehabilitation
– Chinese medicine in the recovery of concussions and TBI
– The Eye Brain Connection
– Eye Movements in Detection of Brain Injury
– Functional Medicine
– What our Blood Work can Tell us
– A Survivor’s Perspective of Recovery
– And much more!
As a Summit attendee, you will have members-only access to a private Facebook Community where you can interact with others who, like you, are ready to make meaningful changes in their brain health.
Join us in the community for a chat after each interview.
Your hosts, Amy Zellmer and Dr. Jeremy Schmoe, have created this free online summit training to help educate and create awareness about this invisible injury that affects 2.8 million Americans annually, and is the leading cause of death and disability worldwide.
They saw a need in the brain injury community for more training and education on alternative healthcare methods and modalities for those suffering from the lingering effects of brain injury.
Click on either of their images to read their full bio.