The 2018 Brain Health Online Summit brings together 20 of the brightest minds in the Brain Health Community – leading Healthcare Professionals, Brain Injury Survivors, and Advocates – to share strategies, real-world experience, and clinical applications to help bring more understanding to this invisible injury!!
– Visual movement and anxiety
– Exercise and Rehabilitation
– Patient Advocacy
– Cervical Headaches
– Nutrition and Diet
– Combing Modalities for Optimal Improvement
– The Eye Brain Connection
– Vestibular Rehabilitation
– Understanding Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD
– Chiropractic Functional Neurology
-Brain Inflammation and How It Inhibits Healing
– Brain – Gut Interaction
– Benefits of CBD Oil
– Cognitive Rehabilitation
– A Mother and Son Perspective of Recovery
– “Concussion Eyes”
– What Blood Work Can Tell You About Your Recovery
– What’s Happening In Brain Injury Research
– Homeopathic Healing
– Neck Strengthening
– Mitochondria & HBOT
– Stress and Neuroplasticity
As a Summit attendee, you will have members-only access to a private Facebook Community where you can interact with others who, like you, are ready to make meaningful changes in their brain health.
Join us in the community for a chat after each interview.
Your hosts, Amy Zellmer and Dr. Jeremy Schmoe, have created this free online summit training to help educate and create awareness about this invisible injury that affects 2.8 million Americans annually, and is the leading cause of death and disability worldwide.
They saw a need in the brain injury community for more training and education on alternative healthcare methods and modalities for those suffering from the lingering effects of brain injury.
Click on either of their images to read their full bio.